Studio Space Information PDF
Firing Circuits Artists’ Studios is a community of working artists with studios in an historic factory building in Norwalk, CT. Our building has 30 studios over two floors, with community gallery and gathering spaces. We are currently accepting applications for Fine Artists interested in renting studio space and joining our community. As space becomes available, the Tennant Committee will review and meet the applicants who match well with the available space and invite those artists that would be a good fit in our community. There is, unfortunately, no guarantee that space will become available on a regular basis or even offered to all those who enquire, as spaces are limited and turnover is rare.
- Studios vary in size from 150 to 600 sq.ft.
- All studios have large windows.
- A supportive artists’ network
- Utilities are included in rent
- Smoke free building
- 24 hour access
- Shared bathrooms and slop sinks
- Working freight elevator
- Working space only, no living space
- No open flames, or highly toxic materials
Firing Circuits Artists Studios is looking for artists who:
- Actively use their studio to create art
- Will participate in Open Studios
- Have worked to master their chosen medium and are creating original art
- Present their work in a professional manor
- Want to participate in our community
- Will treat your fellow artists with consideration and respect
- Will contribute time to help support the running of our studios
- Are active in the arts, through shows or association memberships
How to Apply
To begin the process please email the following information to email@example.com
1.Name, Address and Phone
3.Include a Bio/Resume PDF if one is not available on your website.
4.Approximate size of the space you would like.
5.An idea of how you would use the space.
6.How many hours a week do you plan to use your space
7.Would you participate in Open Studios
8.How you heard about us
9.Do you know any of the artists currently at Firing Circuits, please include his/her name
Please be sure to include all items